Questions :: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to protect the health and safety of Kenwood Gymnastics Center’s participants and their families, as well as employees and their families, we have implemented the following policies specific to minimizing the exposure of COVID-19. These policies are subject to change and will be updated as needed.
• Kenwood will monitor community risk levels and post in entryway. If levels are moderate (yellow) or low (green), face masks are optional for athletes and spectators. If levels are high (red), face masks will be required. Please always bring a mask to EVERY class in case risk levels have changed.
• At this time, the CDC and MDH recommend that people, both fully vaccinated and unvaccinated continue to wear a well-fitted mask in areas of substantial or high transmission.
• Kenwood staff will help make sure no one feels uncomfortable for either wearing a mask or choosing not to.
• Families are encouraged to drop off athletes that are able to attend class independently (not preschool aged). We encourage you to foster independence with your older children and keep your viewing inside, brief and distanced from other spectators.
• No seating or tables will be available in lobby.
• SPOT TV will continue to be offered as a viewing alternative.
• Kenwood will continue to clean and disinfect throughout the day to maintain the highest levels of sanitization.
• Hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the lobby and the gym areas.
• Remain home if you or anyone in your home is ill. Notify Kenwood if you need to miss due to illness. Maintain a 24-hour wellness policy (24 hours symptom free) before returning to class.
• If you have COVID-19 or have had close contact with an infected person, please follow the MDH isolation and quarantine guidelines.
• Please bring a labeled water bottle for your child. We have water fountains for filling bottles but do not encourage the kids to use them in the traditional sense.
We have partnered with SpotTV to provide a live-stream of your student's class!
Visit their website or download the app to get started